7th Annual Japanese Classic Motorcycle Show
at the JCCS!
Sep.23rd.2017 Queen Mary, Long Beach
2016 Awards sponsored by:
Thanks Yamaha for your support!
2017 Registration opens on July 1.
Motorcycle Show Gallery
All 60s, 70s and early 80s Japanese motorcycles are eligible.
Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Hodaka, Tohatsu, Marusho, Meguro Yamaguchi and more!
All Japanese brands welcome!
Join us the 7th annual show to share your Otaku passion for Japanese vintage motorcycles.
Variety of awards will be presented at the show!
Motorcycle Devision Directors:
2017 Motorcycle Registration includes:
- A JCCS Anniversary T-shirt
- JCCS Commemorative Dash Plaque
- JCCS Commemorative Decal Limited for only registered owners
- A drawing ticket for a charity raffle
- Goody Bags from Motul USA
REGISTRATION PROCESS INCLUDES A SUBMISSION OF PHOTOS FOR EACH ENTRY.
Stock and modified motorcycles are welcome, though we’re looking for outstanding examples. No project bikes, mismatched paint, excessive rust or major dents, please.
Motorcycles will be screened for:
- Cracked mirrors,
- rust on any part of the motorcycles,
- primer paint spots or entirely painted in primer,
- missing exterior parts,
- dust and/or dirt,
- mismatched body panels,
- large dents and/or crash damage,
- overall quality of restoration / modification
those are examples to be screened for.