JCCS 2016 Rules and Conditions for participants
Those applies to all the CARS and MOTORCYCLE participants.
Event promoters and the venue reserve the right to modify the rules listed to enhance the event without notice.
CITY OF LONG BEACH /FACILITY REGULATIONS
ALCOHOL, and WEAPON are prohibited in the show and general parking lot.
All vehicles and motorcycles, participants or visitors will be removed from the venue by the security staff, if any of above are carried. ZERO TOLERANCE policy.
2 ADULTS IN 1 SHOW-CAR. or with Motorcycle.
In order to avoid any potential risk of accidents and/or injury caused by the high volume of people/children wondering the show-car area during the early morning hours before 9am, while show cars are still being directed in and arranged, we ask to limit number of passengers to two, (1 driver, 1 passenger, total 2 not including children) in each registered show car vehicle.
END OF SHOW – Show cars and motorcycles exit time – could be as late as 4:00 pm
While JCCS ends at approximately 3pm after the award ceremony, you may be asked to wait to leave the park as late as 4:00 pm or later. This is to facilitate our spectators exiting the park safely, quickly and happily. JCCS will do the best to clear the venue as quickly as we can, however please do not start your car’s engine until the park is cleared of spectators. All vehicles and motorcycles will be asked to leave by GROUP in each parking zone. Unless any other directions are given to start engine to exit, or directed to do so by the security officers, you are NOT allowed to start the engine. NO EXCEPTIONS.
No removal of any properties
Any event display equipment or any materials are properties of JCCS, vendors, participants, or the venue. They are NOT allowed to be removed. Materials such as: Banners, Signs, Chairs, Tables, any display accessories, Equipment, or Auto parts. Unauthorized removal is considered theft and subject to prosecution.
Towed vehicles/motorcycles or Trailers:
Towing vehicles need to unload show cars/motorcycles at the Queen Mary general parking lot and drive or ride/push the show automobile into the show area. Parking fee for your tow vehicle will be separately required (daily rate $18 to oversized rate $$) , and JCCS is not responsible for any cost. Roll-in directions must be given to owners who will tow their cars and motorcycles prior to the event. Owners of the trailers/tow equipped vehicles must use the best manner to park their vehicles in designated parking lot by using minimum space as much as possible so others can park smoothly. Parking fee details are here.
- 1) Registration Fees are Non-refundable unless JCCS cancells your registration. Your goodie bag is available for you to pick up on site the day of show, only until 1pm.
- 2) Show car entry begins at 7:15am. Entry gate will be closed at 8:45am. Your reserved spot is no guaranteed after 8:45am. However the goodie bags are available for you to pick up before 1pm on day of show.
- 3) Public open : 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (subject to change). Spectators gate will be closed after 2:45pm. If you have friends/family visiting you at the show, their cooperation to return to your car by 2:45pm will help you go home quickly.
- 4) NO personal BBQ, No loud music, No engine starts, No squealing of tires, No burnout, No race or cruising. Security officers will immediately escort out those participants found in those activities. In past years several people received tickets from LBPD for racing on the street after the show, don’t be one of them.
- 5) NO “SWAP MEET PARTS”, NO “FOR SALE” Sign displayed on a dashboard or near windows of vehicles. Un authorized promotion, solicitation or sales of any business by non-vendors is subject to be a removal from event inlcuding any future events.
- 6) Damaged vehicles are not eligible to register. JCCS has right to cancel any registration that we determined based on submitted images and information. See JCCS show-cars eligibility details.
- 7) Banners, Flags, Tents or advertisements of/by non-participated sponsors of JCCS are not allowed to be displayed at the show. Participants can bring a blank canopy only. Canopies should not obstruct the display of any vehicles and/or walkways.
- 8) Any participants with emergency reasons to leave the show early, they must receive an authorization from JCCS event staff, and have it approved by LBPD, escorted by security officers on duty.
- 9) Show participants must follow all directions and maintain slow speed (under 5 mph) in the park when drive.
- 10) Parking zone will be based on car makes and models, unless any other instruction given by JCCS. Assigned parking spot is NOT to be altered. If you come with friends that drive different models, you will not be allowed to park together. Please follow JCCS staff instruction upon your arrival.
- 11) Attendees arriving at the day of the show driving vehicles that were not originally registered (switching cars), will be held at the entrance area and re-assigned a parking spot based on availability. All parking spots are assigned based on information on the registration forms. No exceptions.
- 12) Reserved spots are not transferable without JCCS prior authorization. Any participants with transferred spot will be held at the entrance area on the day of the show and re-assigned a parking spot based on availability: further instruction will be given at gate. Originally registered owners who wants to transfer their spot must contact JCCS by 2 weeks before the show.
- 13) “JCCS Award Categories” are subject to change at anytime without notice. Judges decision is final. Award categorize are decided by JCCSA and once decided it is final.
- 14) All children under age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult with his/her supervision at all time.
- 15) There will be NO AT-GATE / DAY OF SHOW Registration.
- 16) There will be NO ANIMALS allowed by participants, vendors or spectators.
- 17) We reserve the right to refuse service / cancel registration / and or entrance to individuals we deem inappropriate. Any participants, visitors or exhibitors who fail (or has failed in the past) to follow the written rules and regulations or verbal instruction from the event staff is subject to disqualification and removal or/cancelation from the event. This also includes un-sportsman like behavior, excessive profanity, sexually explicit, violent, unethical, intoxicated, under the influence, questionable character or anything else deemed inappropriate by the event staff and the venue.
Thank you for your cooperation to make this event safe and enjoyable to everyone.