2017 JCCS REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN ON JULY.1.
DRIVE-IN SHOW CARS – INSTRUCTION (SAME AS CONFIRMATION LETTERS)
TOWING VEHICLES SHOW CARS – CLICK FOR INSTRUCTION
JCCS Registration TO BE OPEN ON 7.1.2017 -
2016 JCCS Eligible Car models – EVERY MODELS MADE pre/0n 1985 Japanese brand cars, which also include the models that were first manufactured on/before 1985.
PLUS, 2016 Eligible models includes : (no change from 2015)
Toyota MR2 AW10 & 11 (all 1st gen ’84 to ’89) continuation models
Toyota Corolla AE86 (’83 to ’87) continuation models
Toyota Celica 3rd gen (’81 to ’86) RA6# continuation model/ Not ST models)
Nissan 300ZX /Z31 (‘83 to ’89 continuation model/Not Z32 models)
Mitsubishi Starion (’82 to ’89)
Dodge Colt (“Mitsubishi” Gallant)
Mazda RX-7 (’78 to ’85) 1st gen & 2nd gen (invited models below)
All Daihatsu models up to ’89
Honda Integra 1st gen (’85 to ’89) continuation model
Any questions about your car’s eligibility? Just contact us
2016 Invited Models:
Honda CR-X 2nd Generation (’87 to ’91)
Mazda RX-7 2nd Generation FC models (S4 ’86 to ’88) and S5(’89 to ’91)
* For any other models including special-invited models in previous years, such as 4th gen Civic are not eligible.
- Please look forward to the “STREET NEO CLASSICS – 80’s & 90’s” show” on October 23rd, 2016.
WHY NOT MY CAR ? JCCS Registration F.A.Q.
2016 Rules and Regulation Page – REVIEW
JCCS 2016 Registration fee $50 per vehicle:
- A JCCS 12th Anniversary T-shirt
- 12th JCCS Commemorative Dash Plaque
- 12th JCCS Commemorative Decal Limited for only registered owners
- A drawing ticket for a charity raffle – JCCS supports JDRF!
- Goody bags from Meguiar’s
- Goody items from various JCCS Sponsors
- *Food and drink vendors will be available on site for you to purchase
Registration process includes a submission of photos for each entry.
Show-cars will be screened for the following:
Cracked glass, rust on any part of the vehicle, primer paint spots, missing exterior parts, dust and/or dirt, mismatched body panels, large dents and/or crash damage, missing interior parts including carpeting (where applicable), and/or dirty interiors.
sample photo angles: Maximum image size is 2MB /each photo.
You will be asked to upload recent car photos in FULL COLOR.
BLACK/ WHITE or SEPIA color photo, and car PARTIALLY showing photo or are NOT ACCEPTED.
*Occasionally, JCCS will request for the interior photos or any additional angles of photos to determine the car eligibility.
Questions? JCCS Registration F.A.Q.